We are **Streamlabs**, a technology company based in San Francisco and Vancouver. We build tools and software allowing nearly 40 million live streamers to engage with viewers, monetize their broadcasts, and grow their channels. Over 25 million in donations have been paid out to streamers through our platform since 2015. The top live creators on Twitch and other platforms trust and use our tools to broadcast and monetize their streams. Our company is changing the live streaming and creator industry and you can be a big part of it.
We are looking for a *Business Manager* who can work cross functionally to help us grow our business and lead strategic initiatives.
We believe in meaningful work and meaningful relationships. Part of our culture is deep empathy for our teammates. We do team-wide hackathons twice a year and fly the entire team from across the globe to one location to build new ideas together. We strive for complete transparency within the company with a weekly all hands that covers everything (that is also the only standing meeting we have as a team). We do learning talks, game nights, product demos, AMAs, and much more.
We support remote work, especially during these times.
*Why this role?*
- Have massive IMPACT in shaping the creator economy
- Take end to end ownership of key processes across many functions
- Help build a culture and company that matters
- Play an integral role in defining the future of the company in a fast growing segment
- Partner with business owners across functions, to work on strategic projects
- Identify acquisition targets and close deals. Lead cross functional diligence work
- Be the person everyone wants to go to, to help them solve a problem, or figure out who to escalate the problem to
- You are keeping a pulse on the status and satisfaction of the people in the company
- Deeply understand the business health and key performance metrics
- Facilitate relationships and liaise between the Parent and the different business functions within Streamlabs
- Gain a deep understanding of the Parent’s different business processes, identify the processes with which we need to comply and implement those processes
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do.
In this role you will:
- Be someone your team will look up to
- Ownership mindset
- A minimum of 3 years work experience
- Experience in management consulting, growth stage startups, or big tech
- Past experience with M&A integration
- Familiar with revenue forecasting and building budgets
- Experience growing and managing teams
- Understanding of product life cycles
**Important to our culture:**
We prefer to hire for attitude, train for skill.
Reach out if you think you're a fit. We'd love to chat.
Streamlabs, a division of Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.