Optical Engineer - Gaming Audio
Logitech G is looking for a world class Sr. Optical Engineer motivated to push the boundaries of optical lighting in order to build the next generation of Gaming Audio products for our global gaming brand.
We are a small nimble group and we are growing our team. We create amazing gaming experiences using creative design, surprising science, and innovation. We love what we do because we are passionate about play. If you are a highly-creative Sr. Optical Engineer who enjoys building & testing products that help people play more, have a track record of shipping products, and enjoy working cross-functionally with mechanical, electrical, and audio engineers, software teams, and product professionals, you may be a great fit for Logitech G’s Gaming Audio Engineering Team. You will be part of a small team focused on making gaming an amazing experience. You will create gaming product that will be used by thousands of people every day including professional gamers.
Are you ready to join the team responsible for designing world class Gaming Audio products for a great company? We are looking for a Senior Optical Engineer. This role will be responsible for design and implementation optical solutions in gaming audio products. Candidates must be familiar with optical system design and qualification. This position will be located in Logitech’s HsinChu office.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
• Design new optical system for new product requirement
• Using optical simulation to design optical illumination system
• Qualify new system and tooling parts
• Strong hand on experience in design, implementation and debugging of production line
• Work closely with suppliers, design partners, and factories to meet cost, schedule, and customer experience requirements
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
• Experienced in Tracepro.
• Familiar with Geometric optical
• Be capable for optical simulation and provide solution
• Advanced Knowledge of quality tools such as DFMEA, DFMA, PSS and tolerance analysis
• 6-8 years relevant experience
• Bachelor in Mechanical /Optical/ Physical Engineering or equivalent
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
• Optical integration into headsets.
Gaming Product Experience.
• Creo Experience
• B.S, M.S. or Ph.D. in Opto-Electrical, Physics, Electrical Engineering or a related field
Logitech G is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”