Do you want to work in a global market but in a small and tight team? Do you want to build software that will be used by millions of users? Do you want to help us shape the future of work? If you said “Yes!” on all three – we got the position for you!
We are looking to expand our team with new members that’s all about writing code. As an Android Developer in a team of multiple technologies, you will be implementing features across our platforms and making offices as smart as the people in them.
Meetio set a new standard for meeting room management with the introduction of the Room-tablet in 2014. Today, Meetio offers industry leading software solutions for hot desking, mobile scheduling, wayfinding, and room management – always with focus on simplicity, ease-of-use, and efficiency. At Meetio, we believe that the hybrid workplace (i.e., working both from home and the office) is the future. We want to be a leading player in the evolution of the future workplace and strive to build the best solutions for the people in it.
Your role in the team
Our development team consist of 12 members within various disciplines, broken down into two teams. You will be joining the fast-paced Resource Team and will be working with implementing and maintaining our products and features, both existing and new.
Your role in the team will be to implement Android development best practices for our apps running on a multitude of Android devices, including tablets, phones, mega-tablets/TV’s, and more.
Here are some examples of things that you might do:
- Developing well-structured Android applications using dependency injection and MVVM, with build and deploy pipelines for Android app delivery, with test frameworks, staging, versioning, logging, and automated deploys.
- Transferring your intuition for graphic design, UI, and UX to our apps.
- Debugging and troubleshooting.
- Taking ownership of several features and modules of our software, from idea to production.
Collaboration is something that we highly value. You will be collaborating not only with your fellow team members but also other people in the organisation, like support, sales, marketing, and more.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for someone with a few years of experience and who thrives in a varied role, whether it is developing new features, fixing bugs, tweaking the build process or participate in technical discussions, you are all about it.
We also think you have people and communications skills since a big part of the job is to collaborate, explain, discuss, help, teach and support other people inte the team.
Other things that we think you need for this role:
- 3+ years solid experience of android development in Java or Kotlin
- A talent for understanding, explaining, and solving complex problems
- A motivation for teamwork and willingness to learn and grow as a team
Other experiences that we do not require of you, but would come in handy (could also be potential growth areas for you):
- Experience of using Android hardware API’s
- A feeling for UX and UI design
- Calendar or user integrations towards GSuite, Office 365, or Outlook Exchange
- Mobile app development for iOS
- DevOps (CI/CD pipelines, infra, staging, QA)
What we offer
We offer a fast-paced work environment in a global and growing industry where idea to implementation is only limited to one’s own ingenuity. Besides great coworkers, challenging and rewarding work and an inspiring environment, here are some examples of perks and benefits that we are offering:
- Open creative and collaborative atmosphere
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid workplace policy
- Wellness programs and a generous health care contribution of 5000 SEK
- Sick pay from your first sick day
- Private medical insurance, life insurance and long-term disability protection
- Retirement plan (ITP)
- Employee stock purchase program
- Company social events
- Logitech product discounts
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio and reach for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process, and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.