Project Manager - Gaming
• Lead Gaming project development activities and sustain product lifecycle management.
• Lead and staff a project team - multi-functions and multi-sites (worldwide)
• Partner with product management, engineering, supply chain, and manufacturing to deliver project’s experience, cost and quality enhancement/improvement per expectation.
• Collaborate with product management, design, engineering and operation to explore and deliver the ingredients for the need of roadmap.
• Coordinate problem-solving activities to improve processes, resolve non-conformances, and help maximize the Gaming engineering team performance (safety, quality, productivity, and cost)
• Collaborate with contract manufacturers to assure a successful product development, launch and sustaining activities.
• Implement ECO changes to product and manufacturing processes
• Accomplish operational objectives by overseeing multiple project activities
• Set team goals and track the progress of and for the team and team members
• Advise/mentor team members, prioritize team tasks, and assign individual work
• Participate in troubleshooting, problem-solving, failure analysis, root cause, and corrective action processes as required
• Identify, evaluate and escalate the risks associated with project activities and take appropriate actions to control the risks and to drive solutions.