The ideal candidate will participate in the incremental development of the Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) and loading or extracting of data into the Warehouse. The candidate participates throughout the project life cycle, from planning to production implementation, with emphasis on Data analysis, data modeling and follow through to production.
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Develop, document, and test ETL solutions using industry standard tools.
- Extract data from multiple sources, integrate disparate data into a common data model, and integrate data into a target database, application, or file using efficient ETL processes.
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance resources to debug ETL development and ensure the timely delivery of products.
- Should be willing to explore and learn new technologies and concepts to provide the right kind of solution.
- Target and result oriented with strong end user focus
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Highly motivated, a Go-Getter who needs no supervision
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Over all 4 to 6 years of strong hands on experience in ETL development
- Extensive expertise on Databases, data acquisition, ETL strategies and tools and technologies using Pentaho DI
- Should have experience of extracting data through various file formats like XML files, Json and Flat file sources etc
- Strong programming skills, relational database skills with expertise in Advanced Sql and PL/Sql, Oracle 10 & 11g, MySQL DBs etc.
- Strong hands on experience in tuning the Sal queries/ETL mappings.
- Exposure to Standard support ticket management tools.
- Mastery in Business Intelligence and Data warehousing concepts and methodologies.
- Extensive experience in data analysis and root cause analysis and proven problem solving and analytical thinking capabilities.
- Understanding of software engineering principles and skills working on Unix/Linux/Windows Operating systems, Version Control and Office software.
- Broad understanding of multiple existing and next generation Business intelligence tools and technologies.
- In Addition, should have at least 1 year of experience with Snowflake Database.
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Basic Exposure to Denodo Virtualization platform
- Exposure to R12 Oracle ERP environment
- Basic understanding of Reporting tools like OBIEE, Tableau etc.
- BS/MS in computer science, Information Systems or a related technical field or equivalent industry expertise.
Small Company. Big Products.
At Logitech we act like a small company. We believe that anyone can have the best idea. We are innovators, creators and designers. We challenge ourselves and each other, and believe that success is never final. We push the limit, because great is not good enough. We inspire, delight and empower the world. We are Logitech.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”