B2B Channel Manager, Video Collaboration
Are you ready to join a team involved with designing exciting products for a great company? We are now looking for a Commercial Sales Manager to join our team.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
• Responsible for driving Logitech B2B business in Taiwan, focus on video collaboration products;
• Responsible for direct and indirect sales efforts for Logitech B2B business;
• Executing Logitech’s B2B strategy;
• Building direct relationship with industry’s clients;
• Developing and building relationship with key industry partners;
• Achieving the B2B business sales target;
• Providing accurate and timely management of information and revenue forecasts;
• Identifying potential clients and channel partners and negotiate and nurture those relationships;
• Driving incremental revenue growth through direct and indirect selling;
• Working with partners to evangelize Logitech products;
• Position reports to Country Manager.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
• Rich industry knowledge, especially in video collaboration;
• Strong track record of building and maintaining executive clients and channel relationships;
• Ability to create and execute successful end user & channel strategies that will support revenue growth goals;
• Ability to work effectively with all supporting functions;
• Strong leadership skill;
• Excellent command in both spoken and written English and Chinese;
• Excellent presentation skills;
• Willing to travel.
• Bachelor's Degree; 3-10 years sales experience
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”