Channel Account Manager, Video Collaboration
Logitech is expanding its B2B and Enterprise functions, aligned to core-category developments and increased end-user opportunities within Video Collaboration. The combination of innovation in our core proposition - tailored to the Enterprise channel, cloud-based services and 'huddle-room' VC deployment places Logitech in a unique position with our Channel Partners and End-Users. Reporting to the Indonesia VC Lead, we are looking to recruit a special individual for the role of VC Account Manager, to join our Indonesian team. You will be responsible for driving the growth of our Business to Business division with end-to-end ownership of specific accounts and shared team objectives. The Account Manager B2B function is to determine and drive Logitech’s business and growth with current and potential resellers, value add resellers, system integrators and direct market resellers. Part of the role is to identify and work with relationships locally with our alliance partners.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role, you will grow the B2B business for UK and Ireland through active new business development, opening doors to new accounts and subsequent account management.
In this role your responsibilities will be to:
- Focus on channel development.
- Develop existing B2B channels and gain market share.
- Ownership of business plan and execution on the ground.
- Meet business goals for Indonesia team in an intense, rapidly changing and quarterly-driven environment.
- Design a strategy to tap the full potential of country.
- Introduce and implement new product categories and key-Initiatives to new and current channels.
- Develop business by identifying cross & up-selling opportunity within key channels & customer portfolios.
- Maintain an accurate and updated business plan with all relevant figures and activities per channel per account.
- Set up regular product trainings for all relevant stakeholders.
- Deliver timely weekly activity report including implemented and planned activities, turnover overview vs. budget and next week objectives.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- 5 years’ experience in IT / Consumer Electronics B2B segment.
- Experience of working with large corporations, system integrators and VARs.
- Hands-on mentality and able to manage entire product cycle.
- Self-motivated, result driven.
- Excel in collaboration and relationship building skills.
- Influential communicator and great presentation skills.
- Fluency in English, written and spoken is mandatory.
- The role requires travel within the country.
- Bachelor’s degree and above.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”