Assistant Customer Marketing Manager(1 Year Contractor)
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
Led to maximize categories Sales (CCP & Gaming)
• Plan and execute trade/customer promotion activities to secure sell-out achievement. Execute all commercial activation plans and implement the channel strategies based on schedule while maintaining a consistent and high executional quality
• Closely work with Sales team to partner with retailers on development of customer specific marketing programs to grow business together with good relations, including POSM as well as BTL sourcing and development
• Mutually align the strategic commercial plans & marketing plans with the marketing function to present a systematic approach to achieving depletion targets.
• Facilitate respective categories sales target achievement via maximize sell-out with effective promotion campaign and excellent in-store presence.
• Provide line manager with any information requested for business plan preparation and strategic decisions, which includes weekly coordination and report, on work in progress, sales strategy, and key customers activities.
• Mutually align with online sales team on logi store activities coordination, channel activities calendar and resources allocation with line manager support
• Support Logi store activities & management, trade Show planning & other Indoor/Outdoor project planning and execution
• By project based support marketing team on key initiatives
Store perfection & AD
• Define and control the achievement of company targets on POS by month and by account, to ensure proper management, utilization and inventory storage of the brand's assets/POSM.
• Develop merchandising guideline (&POSM) and maximize the category brand message and key visuals into offline touchpoints to maximize Logitech visibility.
• Keep updating/monitoring on market dynamics to seek market opportunities and also reflect market competition
• Work with merchandising partners to ensure excellent trade execution for all shopper marketing activities and continuous improvement through regular promotion evaluation and feedbacks.
• Prioritize, coordinate and bridge the ground sources : O2O tool, in house designer, advertising, social post, PR sources etc, among sales team, customer and marketing team based on business priorities
• Provide recommendations for proper in-store activation spots, initiatives and brand mission reinforcement thru regular channel visit
• Budget management and evaluate trade investment result and ROI
• Decide, allocate and track OFL customers resources based on channel/categories priorities
• Develop & maintain a commercial activation framework with the marketing function for management of returns on investment
• Oversee and manage BTL agency partner to drive initiatives with sufficient ROIs
For consideration, you must bring the following skills and behaviors:
- 5+ years of experience in the channel/trade marketing of consumer goods industry;
- Experience with full sales & marketing mix, developing marketing plans
- Passion for consumers’ needs and business dynamics;
- In-depth experience in understanding customer preferences, attitudes and other factors that influence marketing plan
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to influence brand strategy across the organization, is required;
- Ideal candidate has proven leadership skills to create strong internal/external relationships, while being a global team player
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with diverse teams, both functionally and geographically is critical
- English and Mandarin fluent verbally and written is a must.
Small Company. Big Products.
At Logitech, we act like a small company. We believe that anyone can have the best idea. We are innovators, creators, and designers. We challenge ourselves and each other and believe that success is never final. We push the limit because great is not good enough. We inspire, delight and empower the world. We are Logitech.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”