Senior Business Analyst
The Senior Sales Business Analyst is a GCN role, who reports to Business Finance Head(BFM), Greater China ( China, Hong Kong and Taiwan) , provides finance support to Sales team as business partner for GCN three clusters.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Speak up. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
• Closely work with sales team to support target setting, performance management and communication, ROI analysis.
• In charge of regular reporting tools for business performance tracking, ensure high reporting quality to cater to dynamic business and supports required from different functions. System (OCRM, Vision.etc) power user
• Provide deep dive analysis in various angles, including from channels(Etail, retail,B2B), customers, etc.
• Keep monitoring trade inventory, work closely with business team to clear aging inventory.
• Liaise with internal finance and global sales finance team on projects support
• Related ad-hoc projects per required.
Business Control Compliance (Business Processes)
• Business control and compliance management supporting.
• Support internal audit process on sales realm. (sales force, T1, T2 customer auditing)
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
• Advanced skill in MS Excel a MUST. Experience in handling large volumes of financial data and sensitive information.
• With at least 3 to 5 years of relevant experiences, preferably with MNC exposure. Prior experience with E-commerce business analysis is prefered.
• Willing to think, learn, change and speak up. Self motivated, able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
• Good communication skill in Mandarin and English, Cantonese is a plus.
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
• Hands-on experience in Tableau, Oracle Hyperion is preferred
• Degree holder, major in Math, Statistics, IT, Accounting will be preferred
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (510)713- 4866 for assistance.