Internship Program - UX Research Intern
As an intern of our material innovation team, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the gaming Industry Design and Product Design Engineer team to create the human centered audio product. This is a paid 4 months internship based in Hsinchu, Taiwan.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
• Learn about all the stages of a product design process
• Get hands on with ID, UX and brand strategy
• Design & conduct research across audio product design and region factors such as ergonomics, comfort & fit, accessibility and usability
• Design and execute studies using a wide range of qualitative and quantitative research methods (including interviewing, usability testing, conducting surveys, and more), and conduct thorough data analysis that provides actionable insights
• Drive impact through a range of qualitative/quantitative research approaches and tools
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
• Passion for translating data into insights and insights into actionable recommendations, and the ability to share research findings in clear and compelling ways
• Proficiency in communicating user research findings with cross functional partners to drive impact.
• Thorough knowledge and experience across a range of UX research approaches and methodologies
• BA or MA in Experimental Psychology, Cognitive Psychology, Human Factors or related field
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (510)713- 4866 for assistance.