Customer Marketing Manager, Amazon
Are you motivated by the opportunity of touching the lives of millions of people daily around the world? Do you have a passion for growing a brand, reaching diverse audiences, and maximizing business opportunities? Do you want to be part of a global team of passionate leaders and innovators? Do you want to join a company committed to serving ALL People and the Planet?
Then Logitech is the place for you.
The way we live, work, and play has changed. We are in a time of reimagining everything and Logitech products, services, and values have never been more relevant. We are driven by our purpose to “Help ALL people pursue their passions by designing experiences so you can create, achieve, and enjoy more.” We work together as a global organization to make a difference and achieve a greater impact on people by “designing new possibilities that extend human capability.”
We are a leader across categories. In Video Collaboration, we serve 3 billion digital knowledge workers keeping people connected in the area of hybrid working. For people focused on Creativity and Productivity, we offer personal workspace solutions to help people create and communicate their passions. We serve the new Creator Economy of Logitech for Creators by unlocking their ability to create culture. We believe in the Power of Play as the leading Gaming company, making gaming more inclusive for nearly 3 billion gamers around the world. We drive Mobility and Education helping all students maximize their potential.
Big things are happening at Logitech. Come play a critical role as we take our Amazon business to the next level. We’re looking for an Amazon Customer Marketing Manager - Logitech North America.
The Logitech North American Amazon account team is looking for a strong Amazon Customer Marketing Manager for our PC Gaming Category who is passionate about Amazon quality product solutions and who can express his/her strong (digital) marketing knowledge and relevant business skills to impact Logitech business.
You will be part of a dynamic Amazon account team that leads the development of our business in North America (US & Canada). You will report into the Head of Amazon US. In this role, you will leverage the regional category strategy as well as Amazon analytics to design and deliver a customized product/category marketing action plan that will profitably grow sales for Logitech at Amazon.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing company in a role that requires consumer-driven marketing acumen, hands-on execution and strategic work. You will collaborate broadly with the Logitech team as well as with Amazon.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
Define the product/category strategy based on Amazon analytics:
- Develop a full understanding of Amazon marketing ecosystem (media placements, social media, search etc.), tools and key levers to activate them.
- Dig into relevant shopper insights to fine-tune the adaptation of our categories’ strategy.
- Analyze data (from shoppers, categories, promotional activities, competition angles) to identify trends and opportunities.
- Exploit and monitor key KPI’s (sales, share, traffic, share of visibility, conversion etc.).
- Engage with local/global category heads to align your strategy.
Design action plans to drive profitable growth:
- Turn insights into customized action plans for Amazon based on analytics, including business fundamentals to drive Logitech business profitably. This includes full category approaches, best in class new products launch, efficient promotional plans, content, SEO, segmentation and navigation optimization.
- Align these action plans with key stake holders
- Externalize these plans with Amazon and get their buy-in to implement.
- Define or refine the KPI’s to measure success.
- Leverage and coordinate the sharing and reapply of best practices locally and with regional partners.
- Look continuously for opportunities to open up further business potential Amazon.
Execute with excellence:
- Coordinate action plan execution with anticipation across all stakeholders internally and externally.
- Provide easy to use toolkits (concept sells, categories stories, content, search and SEO optimization tools….) to ensure seamless execution.
- Monitor on a daily basis your KPI’s for successful implementation and fast corrective actions.
- Communicate effectively and clearly to all key stakeholders (internally/externally).
- Systematically provide post mortems analysis to sharpen your understanding of improvements areas.
- Proven experience in Digital performance marketing, gained from working on eCommerce platforms like Amazon AND for brands.
- Proficient in data-driven digital marketing & media programs, familiar with Amazon platforms, demonstrated expertise in traffic acquisition (search, display, SEO) and conversion optimization.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking combined with mastery of supporting tools such as Excel (Tableau skills are a plus).
- Proactive, energetic, self-starter with hands-on approach to the business and results oriented.
- Highly collaborative and good communication skills.
- Ownership & accountability, solution-driven.
- 4 year degree in business, marketing or related field or equivalent industry experience
Nice to have:
- 2 years in sales experience (account management) with basics negotiation skills.
- Experience in matrix organization.
- Understanding of Amazon (operating model, media).
- UX/CX experience.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 1-510-713- 4866 for assistance.