Internship Program - Material Design Intern
As an intern of our material innovation team, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the gaming product design team and material developers to create the human centered audio product. This is a paid 4 months internship based in Hsinchu, Taiwan.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
• Stand up for environmental sustainability
• Collaborate with the product design team in the development of sustainable materials and prototyping.
• Comprehensively evaluate the sustainable materials for gaming product applications.
• Establish a systematic method to collaborate with supplier chain, product, components and materials data
• Build up quantitative benchmark information and construct Material Innovation Library
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
• Excellent communication skills, particularly in visually presenting complex data
• Familiar with surface morphology and physical properties analysis.
• Be capable of assessing new concept design, making proposals with theoretical analysis and prototyping samples.
• BA or MA in Chemical or Material Engineering related
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (510)713- 4866 for assistance.