Global Account Manager VC Nordics
In the role of the Global Account Manager Enterprise, you will be responsible for driving the growth of our Video Collaboration business for a number of Global 500 companies headquarter in Europe. You will be focused on the long-term account management of these corporate customers and how we can strategically drive increased sales versus short term opportunities. The role will require engagement from IT decision maker to CXX level relationship management and ensuring account plans within our CRM system are fully up to date at all times. The role will report directly to the Head of Global Accounts. This role is based in Stockholm, Sweden and requires close contact with our global partners including regular communication & negotiations in Swedish and English language.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will grow the Video Collaboration business working with a defined list of the Global 500 Enterprises and working across different regions and time zones and a high level of travel will be required within the European region (as soon as permitted again).
- Focus on a defined list of Enterprises headquartered in the Nordics (Norway, Sweden, Denmark & Finland).
- Engage with Local Microsoft, pexip, Zoom, and Google strategic alliance partners.
- Account management and relationship building, and account planning.
- Ensure pipeline is update weekly and notes added into our CRM system.
- Deliver the quarterly revenue commitment but working on 6 months rolling forecasts.
- Work with local countries to ensure follow up and engagement tactically for supply and forecasting.
- Work across different time zones and regions working collaboratively with other WW teams.
The Role Responsibilities:
- Execute and achieve targets in an intense, fast-paced, rapidly changing and quarterly-driven environment.
- Build senior long-term relationships with line of business managers, IT decisions makers and CXX contacts within each account.
- Targeting the top Global Enterprise end users in country, with a view to selling them the VC portfolio, winning RFPs and Standards within this target account list.
- Successfully introduce and implement new product categories and key-Initiatives to new and current customers.
- Business development by identifying cross & up-selling opportunity within customer portfolios.
- Work with key System Integrators and VARs on RFPs and pricing frameworks.
- Setup roadmap and review meetings with key contacts in allocated Global Enterprise accounts.
- On time delivery of monthly activity report including implemented and planned activities, turnover overview vs. budget and next month objectives.
- Provide win, loss analysis and contribute to the product business groups on customer trends.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- 5+ years selling Enterprise solutions to international customers.
- UC&C experience of selling or strong technology understanding desirable.
- Fluency in Swedish and English is essential. Any other language is a plus.
- Experience of working with Global Enterprise accounts.
- Hands-on mentality and able to manage entire sales cycle.
- Results driven and discerning with regards to priorities.
- Excel in collaboration and relationship building skills.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Creative strategic thinker and fast learner.
- Willingness to adjust efforts in line with Target requirements.
- Autonomous and self-motivated.
- Influential communicator and great presentation skills.
- Persuasive, Charismatic, Engaging, Confident.
- International mind-set.
The role requires travel within the European region (as soon as permitted again)
- Degree level or Masters is preferred.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (510)713- 4866 for assistance