Country Manager, Mexico
Location: Mexico City, Mexico
Reports to: Managing Director, Latin America
Responsible for Logitech’s business performance for its given country or cluster of countries, with full P&L responsibility.
- P&L Responsibility; responsible for top line and bottom line. Responsible for Logitech’s overall business performance in a given country or cluster of countries
- Directly responsible for Sales and Marketing
- Orchestration with all aspects of Operations: Supply Chain, Finance, Legal, etc.
- Responsible for alignment and compliance to Logitech’s and to a Country’s rules and regulations in doing business
- Represents the company with outside constituents; voice of Logitech in that Country – Customers, Suppliers, Government, Press, etc.
- Jointly develop, manage and coordinate Logitech’s annual plans for a given country or geography
- Achieve sales goals
- Achieve profitability goals
- Achieve market share goals
- Responsible for developing success strategy for a specific country or geography, in line with Global and Regional strategies.
- Design & Implement go-to-market strategy to determine the best balance between market share and profitability
- Work with the Credit Department to enable credit to customers at the same time reducing credit risks for Logitech
- Work with the Collections Department to support the achievement of Logitech’s cash goals
- Work with Supply Chain to support achieving customer service level requirements, at the same time protecting Logitech’s profitability
- Drive the highest possible ROI for Logitech’s investments, be them through OPEX or soft dollar investments
- Selection, training and development of Logitech’s local human resources.
- Ensures individual evaluation process and development plans are in place and executed.
- Responsible for a country’s forecast, DC inventory and Channel inventory to maximize Logitech’s share & profitability while minimizing cash investment
- Manage a country’s gross-to-net resources to drive sales growth, profitability increases and to support the execution of Regional Strategies
- Responsible for building a positive work environment that support’s Company values
- Work with Replenishment to maximize customer service levels
- Accountable for Sales OPEX and consequent ROI.
- Annual country plans and the achievement of these plans
- Imput to Regional strategy; Successful execution of Regional strategy
- Market share optimization
- Profitability optimization
- Service level maximization
- Reduction of debt aging
- Achievement of inventory goals, both at the DC or at the channel
- Positive media coverage
- Strong customer relationships at the highest levels in an account
Position oversees Logitech’s performance on a given market or cluster of markets
Headcount – 22 in Mexico
Core Competencies for Success:
- Leadership: able to mobilize internal and external organizations to set and achieve business goals;
- Ability to articulate and drive required needs and opportunities for its geography
- Solid general management, sales and marketing experience
- Broad consumer electronics product category expertise
- Demonstrated ability to create strategic direction and plan for a business
- A bias for action and change with a passion to drive results
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”