Education S&OP and Demand Planning Lead
Education is one of the fastest growth categories for Logitech. We need a strong leader to drive the S&OP and demand planning process. This role will work closely with the commercial team, business group and rest of the supply chain team to drive demand and supply plans in alignment with business and financial goals. To be successful in this role, you need to be bold, enterprising and driven. You are entrepreneurial and demonstrate creative problem-solving and excellent ability to strategize, execute, and lead. You’re excited to help build upon an existing team with a culture of success by exploring new pathways to growth. You work cross-functionally to support our business goals and mission and are amazing at working with external stakeholders.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
● Own and manage end to demand planning process globally for education/mobility business
● Own and manage the category S&OP process for the education/mobility segment
● Manage the category demand planning team and develop short term and long term demand plans.
● Maintain a long term focus on the demand plan (3 - 18 months), inclusive of NPIs and events.
● Manage the macro level channel targets and demand planning parameters
● Use inputs from S&OE to capture long term trends and adjustments
● Work with Commercial team to analyze market trends and identify supply chain actions
● Work with Supply planning to develop capacity and inventory strategies
● Manage supply chain aspects of relationship with key external business partner
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
● Bachelor's Degree (Masters Degree preferred) in Business, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management or related subject area with 10+ year work experience
● Relevant experience in demand planning and S&OP process is required
● Experience in consumer retail products is required
● Self-motivated and goal oriented, with a positive proactive attitude and a high degree of initiative
● Good understanding of supply chain planning processes
Small Company. Big Products.
At Logitech we act like a small company. We believe that anyone can have the best idea. We are innovators, creators and designers. We challenge ourselves and each other, and believe that success is never final. We push the limit, because great is not good enough. We inspire, delight and empower the world. We are Logitech.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1-510-713-4866 for assistance.