Intern - Sourcing (Technology Scouting)
This internship will be based in Cork (Ireland). Remote and/or Hybrid Work is part of Logitech’s policy.
Internship duration: 6 months.
The Strategic Component Sourcing Team is willing to reinforce its capacity to scout for new Technologies. Technology Scouting intern will be in charge of looking for new technology and innovative partners fitting with our project developments. They will work on supplier research and partnership maturation in relation with Logitech business groups engineering teams.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. Share our passion for Equality and the Environment. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech
In this role you will:
- Identify and evaluate new and emerging technological trends.
- Perform technology landscaping relevant to Logitech product portfolio.
- Collect on a regular basis the Logitech engineering business group needs.
- Map the trends around various emerging technologies that may impact Logi product lines by making sure to leverage all accessible sources of information: fairs/conference, academic network, IP landscape, M&A news, market researches, competition monitoring, startup fundings, new players in innovation hubs”.
- Promote internally new technologies for easing adoption.
- Work in close collaboration and ensure the necessary level of communication with peers.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Comfortable working within a hybrid team across continental time zones
- Manage timelines and handle multiple project tasks at a time
- Cultivate partnerships and exchange with international innovation teams
Currently enrolled in or recently graduated from a higher education program in Engineering (Computer Science, Electronic, Mechatronics Engineering) or Physics degree.
Across Logitech we empower collaboration and foster play. We help teams collaborate/learn from anywhere, without compromising on productivity or continuity so it should be no surprise that most of our jobs are open to work from home from most locations. Our hybrid work model allows some employees to work remotely while others work on-premises. Within this structure, you may have teams or departments split between working remotely and working in-house.
Logitech is an amazing place to work because it is full of authentic people who are inclusive by nature as well as by design. Being a global company, we value our diversity and celebrate all our differences. Don’t meet every single requirement? Not a problem. If you feel you are the right candidate for the opportunity, we strongly recommend that you apply. We want to meet you!
We offer comprehensive and competitive benefits packages and working environments that are designed to be flexible and help you to care for yourself and your loved ones, now and in the future. We believe that good health means more than getting medical care when you need it. Logitech supports a culture that encourages individuals to achieve good physical, financial, emotional, intellectual and social wellbeing so we all can create, achieve and enjoy more and support our families. We can’t wait to tell you more about them being that there are too many to list here and they vary based on location.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.