Supply Chain Go-to-Market Manager Latin America
Go-to-Market Solutions Manager LATAM is a role within Logitech LATAM Customer Supply Chain, reporting to the Head of Customer Supply Chain of Latin America. He/She will be partnering with senior leadership across emerging markets LAT region and with the regional GTM and Global Commercial Organization to understand country/channel expansion strategies and translate those expansion opportunities into supply chain solutions.
He/she will lead, develop and implement the solutions, train and coach the regional and global supply chain Organization on the new channel strategies and solutions and support the business expansion in Latin America. The position holder will also lead a virtual team for acquisition integration projects so that existing solutions can be leveraged, or new solutions will be developed.
He/she will support, as well, the regional customer supply chain leadership to drive service improvements and retail collaboration projects to grow profitable sales volume and eliminate waste in the end-to-end supply chain.
This is part of the multichannel, multi brand and multi category strategy and the successful individual will actively support the transformation of the customer supply chain to a business enabling Organization.
This role is a great opportunity for an experienced supply chain professional who wants to be actively involved in change management programs, enjoys collaborating with cross-functional departments and has a passion for relationship building while exploring progressive GTM solutions and aggressive channel and market expansions.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. Your value adds to the business are:
- Partner with regional leadership and go-to-market Organization, understand channel expansion strategies and translate into supply chain solutions
- Development of a detailed knowledge of the LATAM Emerging Markets’ actual needs
- Development of end to end supply chain solutions to meet channel and customer requirements and supply chain KPIs
- Foster collaboration with internal and external stakeholder to drive alignment of team goals with the overall regional business plan and supply chain objectives reconciling the value proposition across different functions
- Coordinate market supply chain requirements through the supply chain Organization
- Designing the supply chain /network for new/expansion markets
- Understanding and resolving supply chain bottlenecks that impact growth/ market access
- Monitor and report on adherence to strategies and SLAs to measure success and/or opportunities of improvement of the changes
- 10 years’ experience in supply chain management preferable consumer electronics
- Must be proficient in reading, writing and speaking English;
- Strong in Excel and/or Tableau skills;
- Customer, market, channel knowledge experience preferred;
- Demonstrate decision-making ability in face of uncertain or incomplete information;
- Analytical skills including data evaluation, identification, solution development and implementation;
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, with a positive proactive attitude and a high degree of initiative;
- Excellent service and Customer Experience mindset;
- Excellent communication skills - Oral, written and formal presentation skills with senior management, middle management and line staff
- S&OP, Allocation, Scheduling, Inventory Analysis and Management, and NPI an advantage
- Project and Change Management, demonstrating leadership experience
- Global Trade Compliance knowledge would be an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to partner with other functional groups to achieve business objectives
- Experience successfully leading transformational change in LATAM
- Demonstrated experience within LATAM Distribution Network Projects
- Social perceptiveness;
- Ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally to team; and
- Influencing and collaborative skills, while gaining consensus across various levels in the Organization and Customer boundaries.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Engineering or similar discipline, Master’s degree is a plus;
- APICs certification and/or supply chain education preferred
Please submit your resume in english
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.