Senior Electrical Engineer - Headsets & Earbuds
Role and Responsibilities:
Electrical engineering development for head-worn audio products (headsets and earbuds)
Design very small form factor, body worn products where RF and acoustics performance needs to be optimized for the human body
Work with antenna designers to design, simulate, develop and test innovative antennas for body worn systems
Closely work with firmware and mechanical engineers to develop product specifications, select key components, develop schematics and layout
Work with the team to drive the product from concept to manufacturing meeting product requirements.
Perform board bring-ups and integration with firmware, acoustics, DSP, etc.,
Develop board-level and sub-system level manufacturing test specifications and implement them in the production line
Travel to the factory location to bring up and resolve issues with the product as necessary (usually 10%)
Deeply technical – should be an expert in developing highly reliable, very small form factor rigid-flex boards for memory and battery constrained consumer electronics products
● Ability to solve problems from understanding of first principles
● Domain expertise in developing efficient RF and antenna designs in collaboration with RF teams for body worn products.
● Expertise in developing power efficient circuits and small form factor acoustics designs that include multiple microphones and speaker drivers
● Knowledge of BT and BLE standards
● Excellent written and interpersonal skills Requirements:
● Minimum 5 years of experience
● Should have taken at least one small form factor, preferably rigid flex design from concept to high volume production in consultation with PCB and DFM engineers.
● Experience developing earbuds or audio consumer electronics products preferred
● Should have prior experience building efficient circuits that optimizes power consumption
● Should have prior experience working with Asia based manufacturing houses ● Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.