NPI Samples Planner
The NPI Samples Planner will work cross functionally in a global setup to support our business growth and will be responsible for managing the end to end process of ordering and shipping samples globally for Logitech’s New Product Introductions.
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Central point of contact for all Sample Orders
- Collect sample order information from global marketing & NPI teams
- Review and feedback exception issues to cross functional departments
- Release orders in Oracle and issue to suppliers
- Maintain and tracking sample order status
- Drive development and implementation of processes and tools related to NPI Samples
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Strong interpersonal skills to communicate internally and externally
- Be fluent in English and Mandarin.
- Be self-directed, anticipate issues, take ownership, and provide solutions in a timely manner
- Must have a basic foundational knowledge of planning tools and materials planning processes [Excel/Google Sheets, MRP, Simulations, Product BOMs, inventory management], ERP experience [Oracle or SAP].
- Demonstrated ability to work accurately and quickly in spreadsheets
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management or related subject area with 7-10 years of global work experience in materials planning.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 510-713- 4866 for assistance.