Business Intelligence Operations Engineer
The BI Operations Engineer is responsible for monitoring and reporting for 24X7 BI Opeartions schedules along with Incident and Problem management towards Enterprise wide data enablement for reporting. Incumbent needs to work in shifts as part of the 24X7 BI Operations team..
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Target and result oriented with strong end user focus
- Prepare Job Scheduling modules for the ETL Jobs
- Monitoring and reporting for BI Opeartions
- Incident and problem management for BI Applications.
- Participate in KT sessions with Development teams for smooth hand over to BI Ops team.
- Should provide detailed Job run book containing the runtime statistics for all the ETL Jobs.
- Should provide 1st support to business users
- Effective oral and written communication skills
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Should have 4 to 6 years of relevant experience.
- Very strong Knowledge with SQL, PL/SQL,Unix shell scripting & Informatica 9.X
- Strong Data ware house concepts
- Strong hands on experience with Shell scripting
- Hands On Knowledge with Oracle performance tuning and knowledge with Oracle dictionary tables
- Hands on knowledge with ETL scheduling tools
- Should have worked with 24X7 BI Operations team with strong Bug fixing ability and strong analytical skills with issue resolutions.
- Very Strong communication, facilitation and presentation skills..
- Willing to work in shifts in 24X7 environment and ability to bridge between technical and non - technical audience.
In addition,preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Pentaho DI scheduling
- Amazon Redshift,
- Exposure to Denodo
- BS/MS in computer science ,Information Systems or a related technical field or equivalent industry expertise.
Small Company. Big Products.
At Logitech we act like a small company. We believe that anyone can have the best idea. We are innovators, creators and designers. We challenge ourselves and each other, and believe that success is never final. We push the limit, because great is not good enough. We inspire, delight and empower the world. We are Logitech.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”