Head of Education Europe
European Head of Education
Logitech is seeking an experienced European Head of Education reporting directly to the European Organization, B2B Sales head. The European Education head is part of the B2B Sales organization and is responsible for creating and driving the European Education channel go-to-market (GTM) strategy in close cooperation with the Global commercial organizations and aligning the channel execution with all the European geographies.
The successful candidate will be a seasoned Education channel leader from the enterprise hardware or software industry with expertise in building a dedicated channels strategy in partnership with stakeholders to drive enablement through tools training, incentives, and marketing to support and drive partner sales and services delivery activities. This executive must also be an outstanding leader of people; capable of managing multiple complex projects and initiatives and support efforts with a "hands on" style that affords a high degree of personal interaction with the process. The leader should have an entrepreneurial approach and urgency to match their commercial aptitude to drive growth in the Education channel for Logitech across Europe.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just do. These are the behaviors you'll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Define and Lead the European Education channel vision and strategies in line with the GCO.
- Work with Logitech GCO to create an optimal product portfolio for the channel.
- Setup of dedicated internal tools and processes for the management of the business.
- Ensure adequate Logitech presence in regional EdTech fairs
- Create, manage and execute a sales pipeline with key partners for Education products.
- Drive internal education of new business channel across the different organizations.
- Identify key channel needs across Europe to feedback into GCO.
- Work with regions to build up education capabilities across the different countries (positions, job descriptions, experience need, Apple vs. non Apple focus etc.).
- Continuously evolve staffing based on channel needs and business progress.
- Develop together with GCO the right internal process tailored to education needs (Demand Supply Planning / Pricing Models & Approvals / Budget Process / Launch Process / Allocation principles etc.).
- Define best practices and scale across regions.
- Work with big partners (regional EDU hardware & regional EDU distribution) on long-term relationships and joint business planning, also leveraging their resources.
- Identify regional Marketing material needs for education channel (as clear briefing to Logitech's global business group).
We are looking for a special individual with a broad cross section of skills which should encompass the following skills and behaviors:
- At least 15 years business experience of which at least 5 years in the EdTech industry.
- Great team player and influencer as you will be managing a very high number of stakeholders.
- Ability to work autonomously without detailed guidance (as education experience is limited within Logitech).
- Ability to create a simple vision for Education Europe and rally the organization behind it.
- Willingness to work both highly strategic and deep into the daily business details to understand key issues.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.