Head of Enterprise Italy
In the role of Head of Enterprise Italy, you will be responsible for driving the growth of our Video Collaboration plus Core and Productivity business.
The Head of Enterprise function is to implement the cluster strategy locally and drive Logitech’s Enterprise business and growth with current channel and potential corporate customers. The role reports to the country manager with a strong dotted line to the cluster Head of Enterprise Director.
The Head of Enterprise will be responsible for supporting the local Enterprise team and working closely with the local and cluster marketing resource. The role requires a ‘player-coach’ with a strong understanding of the channel, end-user and Strategic Alliance partners. Effectively you will be driving a business within a business and delivering sustained growth for the country and cluster. Strong matrix organisation experience, ability to motivate and coach the account team and hold executive level relationships with key channels and end-users are critical factors to success.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will grow the Enterprise business for the Country and Cluster through active new business development, Channel management and winning projects. The country Enterprise team will (excluded Marketing) report to the Country lead.
- Ownership of the country’s business plan and execution.
- Lead the local Enterprise team, ensure business and development plans are in place for all.
- Focus on country top 200 corporate end users.
- Focus on channel development and recruitment.
- Engage with Local MSFT, Google and Zoom teams (Alliances).
- Engage with local T1 distributors to drive SME sales for VC/C&P through marketing promotions and incentives.
The Role Responsibilities
- Drive the cluster Enterprise strategy locally and ensure the team understand the end-to-end strategy and plan.
- Maintain an accurate and updated business plan with all relevant figures and activities per channel; business plan reviewed on a weekly basis with the Country Manager and cluster Enterprise Director.
- Execute and achieve targets in an intense, fast-paced, rapidly changing and quarterly-driven environment.
- Business development by identifying cross & up-selling opportunity within key channels & customer portfolios.
- Control the ROI and success parameters of Marketing development funds and Opex.
- Ensure quarterly business meetings are in place with all ‘Logitech One’ premier partners to review the business, plan upcoming activities, plus set and agree targets.
- Review product portfolio; agree the strategically important products (SIP) and make sure that the right line-up and focus is reflected within the key partners – Reseller and Distributor.
- Ensure the team maintain an accurate project pipeline in Salesforce at all times with the relevant coverage and also rolling 180 days.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- 6 years selling Collaboration solutions in a B2B environment.
- Experience of working with managed service providers.
- Hands-on, Player-Coach mentality.
- Proven successful track record, leadership by example.
- Results-driven and discerning with regards to priorities.
- Excel in collaboration and relationship building skills.
- Strong influencer.
- Creative strategic thinker and fast learner.
- Exceptional organisational and analytical skills.
- Autonomous and self-motivated.
- Influential communicator and great presentation skills.
- Persuasive, Charismatic, Engaging, Confident.
- International mind-set.
- Fluency in English, written and spoken is mandatory.
- The role requires travel within the Country and Cluster.
- Degree level or Masters is required.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”