Salesforce Technical Architect
The Salesforce Technical Architect will work as part of the Digital Platforms CRM IT team to support and enhance the Salesforce implementations for Logitech B2B and Retail business groups. This position will be located in Vancouver, BC, Canada.
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech.
In this role you will:
- Collaborate with Salesforce Developers, Business Analysts, other Architects and IT subject matter experts to advise and solution multiple projects in Salesforce Sales B2B & Retail and Subscription services.
- Partner with functional and internal teams to share information, build consensus, and help ensure work aligns with internal strategic priorities to achieve common goals and determine how best to implement solutions (decisions around declarative vs programmatic vs AppExchange, etc).
- Be a part of IT CRM team and work with the IT and Business Groups to analyze and review business, functional, and technical requirements & issues, design solutions, plan and execute future releases
- Participate in project team meetings and communicate effectively with peers, architects, system analysts, business analysts, project managers, quality control, and across other technology team boundaries, reporting project status as required
- Document technical solutions for new projects and integrations while assisting with the existing technology portfolio through proposing improvements and alternatives
- Design and develop solutions primarily on the Salesforce platform based on business requirements using Lightning web components, Apex, SOQL and other emerging standards
- Support existing integrations between Salesforce and other boundary systems using Salesforce & 3rd party APIs, develop new interfaces as needed
- Document and develop code according to specifications and standards
- Act as an escalation point for technical issues
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- At least 8+ years experience working in the IT industry
- 5+ years of experience designing complex, high transaction volume, enterprise-wide business solutions on the Salesforce Force.com platform using Apex, Visualforce and Lightning
- 5+ years of experience with Salesforce.com's, support and service business processes with implementation experience in custom applications leveraging Salesforce Platform. Integration experience with other cloud based platforms and services, including any subscriptions system is a plus
- Solid understanding of best practices in CRM usage and ability to bring a consulting approach to help business solve issues and challenges
- Strong understanding of Salesforce Declarative, Programming and Administration (develop code, custom objects, Lightning components, Visualforce pages, Apex, reports, workflows, assignment rules, and more)
- Knowledge of APEX triggers/SOQL queries and stored procedures
- Experience with Salesforce.com Web Services APIs
- Experience or Strong understanding of Salesforce Visualforce Sites and Communities
- Knowledge on Integration/Middleware tools such as Workato and MuleSoft
- Knowledge on integrated technologies Jira, Marketing Automation, Cloud Solutions is a plus
- Salesforce.com Platform Developer & Designer certifications
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Java Developer or SQL certification
- Ability to work in a fast-paced setting and prioritize among competing tasks and assignments
- Must be a self-starter, with the ability to work independently without constant supervision and micromanagement
- Must be able to work flexible hours to collaborate with Global IT and business team members
- Excellent analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong customer service mentality while being curious, methodical, rational, analytical, and logical.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or higher or equivalent
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at + 1-510-713-4866 for assistance.