Marketing Program Manager
Video collaboration is changing the way we work. People have more options than ever before for how and where they meet and collaborate, from hot desk to huddle room, WFH to board room. Plus, a universal desire to limit business travel to reduce costs - and carbon emissions - translates to new emphasis on video options that offer the same productivity as face-to-face meetings. At Logitech, we are committed to providing a seamless, frictionless experience for customers wherever they work, and how they choose to work, with our video collaboration products.
We are the #1 market leader in video conferencing, with nearly 60% growth in sales in the last quarter alone. As the fastest-growing business in Logitech, our team operates like an agile startup in bringing amazing products to market within the stability of an established company. VC’s marketing team is scaling rapidly to support and sustain this growth, focusing on innovation, scalable programs and talent development. Want to join this rocket ship of a business - and feel good about the positive impact your work has for your fellow humans, and the earth? Then #teamlogi is the right place for you.
The Marketing Program Manager is at the epicenter of the VC marketing team. This role is responsible for driving and overseeing strategic and agile planning processes that are converted to the specific deliverables for each group within VC. You will work with key stakeholders (internal & external) to plan, schedule, prioritize and drive marketing projects from inception to completion. This role fully owns the quarterly, half and annual planning process across our marketing team as well planning needs for product launches, then overseeing the communication of marketing programs cross functionally. You will also play a role in gauging the success of our programs through working with analytics partners to ensure that performance is looped back into future planning cycles.
You would be an ideal fit if you live to organize, collaborate and find efficiencies across marketing areas. Cross-functional collaboration is your jam, as you will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams including GTM, Product, Marketing Ops, Creative/Brand, Comms and agency partners. You will also have a role in ensuring that the outcomes of planning processes match to established budgets, both externally with vendors and internally with shared services teams. This role will report to the Global Head of Marketing for VC.
- Lead point-in-time, launch and programmatic planning across marketing using an agile-based approach to determine priorities, deliverables with scale and shared services needs
- Manage marketing plans from brief development to final determination of deliverables in partnership with creative producers, ensuring that workflow and best practices are maintained throughout
- Create, maintain and/or communicate master schedules, risks, budgets and weekly status reports to key stakeholders and 3rd party agencies
- Responsible for ensuring the teams understand expectations and timelines for planning and their deliverables
- Manage the seamless flow of information between cross-functional partners and program project management
- Act as key marketing liaison to distribute project communications to all team members and stakeholders
- Engage in regular routines across disciplines for integrated programs
- Maintain schedules, outside resource coordination and vendors, system tools and portals
- Track, monitor and reconcile final program costs as needed
- Continually lead evolution of workflow and processes to scale our fast-growing business and team
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
2-3 years of work experience in project or program management experience (agency or in-house)
A passion for building and executing plans and processes in a fast-paced environment
The ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives
A “no-excuses” mentality combined with kindness in delivery
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
An understanding of how sub-functional marketing groups collaborate and interact
Hustle and flow
The proven ability to work at strategic and tactical levels – a hands-on team player where no task is too small
Strong project management skills with excellent attention to detail
Bachelors’ degree required
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.