Global Channel Data Analyst
The Point of Sales Analyst you will be part of the greater Global Channel Data Team (Supply Chain Department) which is responsible for the management of Point of Sales (POS) data collection and quality within all regions across the World. Together with our sales teams and partners in the countries, we ensure the collection and integrity of POS data. This role will work closely with team lead in the Americas to ensure the successful reporting of our customers and their data. The analyst will have very good language and communication skills and a basic understanding of retail and distribution data and reporting. He/she will be integral in ensuring the POS data that Logitech receives, processes and reports on is as complete, on time and accurate as possible.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Assist with POS data capture, ensuring all partners report data as per our requirements, including timeliness, completeness, and quality.
- Contact and follow-up with account managers, sales operations, and partners in relation to sales and inventory reporting.
- Work with 3rd party data cleansing partner to ensure data is captured and processed.
- Assist with developing data quality checks and validating data quality.
- Contribute to improvement of global POS and inventory data processes.
- Provide support and analysis for ad-hoc requests.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- 3 to 6 years’ experience in business analytics, supply chain or channel data management is mandatory.
- Analytical mindset, able to analyze large amounts of data and make clear recommendations.
- Fluent in English.
- Excel skills are essential. Experience with analytical and database tools needed.
- Proficiency in Tableau and or QlikView required, experience in SQL preferred.
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Enthusiastic, eager to learn, open in communication.
- Comfortable in a dynamic and international environment.
- You embrace continuous learning and process improvement.
- Bachelor degree or higher.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (510)713- 4866 for assistance.