Customer Supply Chain Specialist
You think outside the box, you are not afraid of failure, you bring passion and push boundaries, you challenge, you don’t accept the easy answer and you like to translate commercial challenges into supply chain solutions. Then we are looking for you to be part of our Emerging Markets Customer Supply Chain team. The role as Customer Supply Chain (CSC) Specialist is responsible to actively manage the end to end supply chain operations for our customers in emerging markets in the EMEA and AP region.
You will be part of the Emerging Markets CSC organization and will work closely with all functions within supply chain to understand fulfilment strategies, customer and product prioritization and will ensure a seamless flow of Logitech products from factory to the customers. The role is an interesting link between a customer facing role, managing a 4PL provider and improving Logitech’s key supply chain metrics (cost, service, inventory, cycle time) and capabilities.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. Your value adds to the business are:
- Order management
This requires you to actively manage customers’ orders. It involves activities such as responding to customer inquiries, order scheduling, order cancellation, and ensuring appropriate order flow with the compliance to SOX and company policies.
- Daily fulfillments operations
Manage day to day operations of the full 4PL solution with the provider based on daily production and shipping plans. Monitor of shipment exceptions and active resolution management if required.
- Monitor and manage the End-to-End cycle time
Prepare and publish reports to internal and external customers and be responsible in meeting the agreed cycle time with customers. In the event that the KPI is not met, you are required to actively working with internal and external stakeholders to identify and resolve the issues.
- Primary supply chain liaison
Being the single contact point to customers, you are responsible to attend to their enquiries/escalations, follow through internally/externally up to the closure of all enquiries/escalations on timely basis.
- Operation Process Improvements
Actively involves in the process change and automation to improve end-to-end supply chain efficiencies and to meet key supply chain metrics in term of cost, service, inventory, and cycle time.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- 3 years’ experience in supply chain management preferable consumer electronics;
- Good analytical skills;
- Good skills to automate and simplify daily operational tasks;
- Must be proficient in reading, writing and speaking English;
- Strong in Excel and/or Tableau skills;
- Reaction time to multi-task and prioritize work with keeping outstanding attention to detail;
- Self-motivated and goal oriented, with a positive proactive attitude and a high degree of initiative; and
- Ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally to team.
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Excellent service mindset; and
- Good communications skills and able to exercise good judgment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Engineering or similar discipline;
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.