Head of Program Management Office
Video Collaboration is changing the way we interact in business, education, and in our personal lives and Logitech is driving that evolution.
You will be an integral part of the Global Sales Operations team and oversee critical business projects and ensure that they are completed on time and within budget.
If you are passionate about Video Collaboration solutions, have an attention to detail mindset and love to implement and drive methodologies and disciplined processes, this position is for you.
As a Head of our Program Management Office you will bring best in class Project Management methodology and tools to rigorously manage key projects cross functionally & globally. You will be responsible for the complete oversite of all Project milestones including, Priorities, Budgets and Executive communication. In doing so, you will manage and develop a team of Project Managers and drive strong unbiased project management and progress assessments.
In this role, you should be well versed in a variety of business processes and able to juggle multiple priorities and deliverables. You must be able to demonstrate the solid disciplines of Program Management and tools and drive to rigorous and repeatable processes.
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviors you will need for success at Logitech.
In this role you will:
- Collaborate with other department leaders to define, prioritize and develop the details of key projects; including executive sponsorship.
- Manage Project Managers to further define the tasks, deadlines, owners and dependencies of individual projects
- Work cross functionally to build strong relationships and path to professionally communicate risks and dependencies
- Overseeing the development of the project and ensuring that team members are carrying out their tasks efficiently while upholding the company's standards.
- Drafting new and improving existing project management office policies and processes
- Accurately documenting the project's creation, development, and execution as well as documenting the project's scope, budget, and justification
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Must show a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to work cross functionally
- Ability to secure resources outside of reporting structure
- Breadth of business exposure and experience across several disciplines
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines, multi-task and prioritize workload
- Demonstrated creative problem solving
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
- You have a solid understanding and experience with project management fundamentals and methodologies
- You have experience in one or many project management software packages which may include: SmartSheet, Teamwork Projects, Monday.com
- 8-10 years Project Management experience
Additional Skills and experience that would be ideal include:
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or related experience
- PMI or equivalent certification
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.