Are you ready to join a team involved with high level production for a great company? The foreman will be responsible for production execution, maintenance and improvement. You'll have the opportunity to work with engineering, PMC and manufacturing teams to production.
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Routine production management
- Lead team to complete job order on time, optimize manufacture process
- Lead team to do productivity improvement
- Lead team to do quality control and improvement
- Co-work with team for production planning, material control and management
- Manage for Safe production
- Leading and coordinate cross function team to make sure production activity smoothly
- Shift production supervise
- Incentive team members and help team members make career development plan
For consideration, you must bring the following skills and behaviors to our team:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years above related production management experience
- IE background or manufacturing management background
- Familiar with Lean production and have experience of implementation
- Familiar electronic products assembly and testing production experience.
- Provide training, guidance and assist more junior staff members with aspects of their jobs
- Independently resolves complex issues, challenges with minimal guidance, and participates in projects of diverse scope
- Well communication skill & reporting ability in both Chinese and English
Small Company. Big Products.
Logitech is a world leader in products that connect people in a natural, intuitive way to the digital experiences they care about. We develop our products with a powerful blend of artistic design, surprising science, and innovation driven by consumer insight. Our consumer products are designed for popular computing devices--PCs and Macs, tablets and smartphones. Want to be part of this team of innovators?