3D Modeling Technician
We are looking for a passionate 3D ear impression modeling technician that showcases outstanding modeling and communication skills to drive effective teamwork across several functions both internal and external.
You must be a driven self-starter who can own and drive a clear vision while adapting to a fast paced market. Organization, details, and deadlines are critical for success. A training program will be offered for this position, allowing you to learn everything about ear impression scanning, modeling, measuring, testing, labeling and problem solving.
You will primarily work closely with, and be mentored by our experienced Engineer in Irvine to get qualified in UE Pro scanning & modeling process. This position would be stretched to 3D CAD design.
- Move fast.
- Be Yourself. Be Open.
- Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate.
- Challenge. Decide and just Do.
These are the behaviors you will need for success at Logitech
In this role you will:
● Execute and operate 3D ear impression scanner
● Ability to model, map, and texture high quality production standards
● Ability to efficiently produce high quality ear models per day
● Support modification on existing 3D models for production
● Ability to efficiently produce high quality ear models per day.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
● Must have minimum of 1 year 3D modeling experience
● Knowledge on 3D design, modeling & printing is helpful.
In addition, preferable skills and behavior include:
● Experience with hearing aid modeling or service is a plus
● Knowledge of ear anatomy is a plus
Graduated from university or college, majoring in Mechanical Engineering, Product Design or 3D modeling design