Etail Customer Marketing Manager
In this role the core responsibility is to improve presence, market share and also sell-out of the categories on the E-retailer platform, by identifying and driving integrated online marketing campaigns. She/he will be responsible for turning data and insight into online marketing strategy and plans, then delivering execution excellence.
Contribution: Your contribution will include the following activities:
Learn and get data
- Partner with our E-retailers to get data and insights for full understanding of its marketing ecosystem
- Analyse marketing / competitors products
- Work with Etail EAMEA to understand Etail best practices
- Work with the country Marketing Manager to understand 360 Category strat
Plan and communicate
- Translate 360 Category strategy into a data-driven customer plans
- Continuously look for opportunities to optimize shopper conversion via relevant shopper insights
Execute with excellence
- Manage day to day business to deliver on Growth formula, by activating all E-retailer platform marketing & media tools:
- Maximise E-retailer Traffic driving to our page, thru Digital marketing, i.e Media, Retail merchandising, Search, SEO, events, Brand store management etc.
- Improve Conversion & Loyalty, thru best in class Content, Ratings & reviews programs, CRM when available and pricing with KAMs
- Drive ASP up, thru Attachment and Cross-merch
- Coordinate and ensure timely execution of the 360 activations at E-retailer, i.e NPIs, Events etc., in line with our best practices and in cooperation with the KAM
- Contribute to T&Cs with KAMs and region to get customer marketing in the terms
Track, analyse data and share
- Provide weekly management reporting of performance against target and market activity
- Deliver monthly analysis of sales data on E-retailer platform, i.e product / category sales trend analysis to drive learning and decision-making
- Share learning back to region to fuel the regional best practices
Key Qualifications: For consideration, you must bring the following skills and behaviors to our team:
- Candidate will have 3-6 experience in Digital Marketing, gained from working at a Etailer (must) and for a brand (plus)
- Mini 2 years in (Retail) Digital Marketing at an E-commerce site, incl SEO experience, traffic acquisition, Social media
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking (Analytic skills: excel in playing with KPIs like sales data, channel margin, rebate, market-share)
- Proactive, energetic, self-starter with hands-on approach to the business and results oriented
- Proficient in data driven digital marketing & media programs, familiar with major E-retailers platform indicators
- Highly collaborative and good communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Consumer and customer centric
- Must have - In-depth understanding of online reseller marketing landscape and best practice.
- English and local language a must.
- Ownership & accountability, solution-driven
- Any bachelor's degree or equivalent
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”