Marketing Manager Music Switzerland
The Marketing Manager Music will report to the Country Manager and will be responsible for the execution of Logitech’s marketing strategy & vision for Music in the country: To uphold and build Logitech’s brand status with both channel partners and end-consumers, launch new products to the market, ensure full visibility of products online and in store as well as the PR and Social Media planning and execution. Please be aware that this role will operate on the local Swiss Market so fluency in both German & English is essential.
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
Develop a rolling 4 quarter marketing - and communication plan aligned with the local - and Central & South Europe priorities:
● Work closely with the C&S Europe Category Portfolio Manager Music and Country Manager to build an efficient cluster marketing plan that ensures achievement of the business goals in Music and reflects the priorities of the business
● Develop a competitive consumer marketing plan which is amplified through cooperations with influencers and trade partners
● Focus on online growth channels and an integrated marketing approach to drive traffic and conversion
● Work closely with the Account Managers to develop the Music portfolio in their customers aligned to business priorities
● Define, manage and control investments for partners, control the relevant ROI (return on investment) and success parameters
● Work closely with the local team, agencies, and partners to integrate and leverage channel partners communication tools
● Be an active team member in relation with business planning and forecasting processes
● Present the marketing plan to internal stakeholders and trade partners
Take full responsibility for the execution and implementation & ROI tracking of the marketing - and communication plan
● Manage the successful implementation of the plan within the defined budgets & timelines
● Track campaign performance, facilitate adjustment of execution as required to achieve business targets
● Implement & manage creative pre-launch, launch and momentum communications campaigns (Marketing, PR & Social Media)
● Manage Local PR and Social Media communications planning and execution, hand in hand with the PR and Social agency
● Responsible for budget planning and control for all PR and Social activities.
● responsible for planning and control of marketing investments (JMF & OPEX funds)
● Work closely with the local sales force to ensure best-in-class execution online and in-store
● Partner with the local sales force to build marketing within the account plans with channel partners
● Regularly conduct market & customer visits and trace checks to ensure the implementation excellence in-store and online
● Participate in international projects
● Share best practices within Central & South Europe & EAMEA
Manage the marketing planning
● Work with the local sales force to define the marketing activities required for each priority account plan
● Work with the Central & South Europe Category Portfolio Manager Music, EAMEA Trade Marketing, and Communications teams to formulate Music marketing plans in detail
● Work closely with local sales force and other functions (Category leaders, finance, supply, trade marketing) to drive a high-quality marketing execution online and offline
● Attend active customer meetings with key customers in the country
● Define account specific KPIs
Qualification and management of external agencies to cover PR and other functions.
● Responsible for managing external agencies to ensure a best-in-class and cost-effective execution of the required services
● Responsible to manage partnerships on the local level
● Manage the local Merchandisers – how they are deployed and oversee the quality of execution and provide coaching and feedback as required.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
● 5-6+ years marketing experience in IT or FMCG environment with a recognized A-brand company with operational knowledge of online sales channel. We may also consider candidates from other sectors where those sectors are focused on sell-through activity. Customer business development experience is a plus
● Energetic, bright, dynamic and creative
● Have a clear understanding and proven experience of PR and social media management
● Enjoy developing creative content and stories to engage strongly with media, communities, and influencers
● Strong marketing planning experience
● Comprehensive understanding of the local online - & retail market
● Strong project management skills, detail orientated and highly organized.
● Fluent English & German (written & spoken)
● Solid presentation & negotiation skills and ability to manage relationships with key retail partners
● Rounded Marketing skills and constantly wanting to develop and learn
● Graduate caliber preferably in a Marketing discipline
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”