Senior Account Manager Video Collaboration Romania
Contingent Worker Contract
The Sr. Account Manager Video Collaboration is responsible for the growth of our Video Collaboration business. As Sr. Account Manager VC you use your network to become decision-makers in the top companies to further develop Logitech's Video Collaboration business. As an indirect sales organization, you will leverage your expertise to identify new VARs and MSPs for VC and develop a business relationship with the Channel Account Team.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Engage with Top 250 corporate end users.
- Develop and recruit our VC channel partners.
- Expand the strategic alliances, such as Microsoft, Zoom, Google, Cisco, Unify (and others) and work closely with their sales teams.
- Further develop existing B2B channels, and expand Logitech’s VC market share.
- Own the business plan and its execution based on VC sales targets.
- Lead and achieve goals in an intense, fast-paced, rapidly changing, and quarterly environment (targeting the country's top 250 corporate enterprise accounts, with a view to selling the VC portfolio, winning RFPs, and standards within those target accounts) .
- Successfully introduce new product categories and initiatives and implement them for new and up-to-date customer channels.
- Develop the business by identifying cross and up-selling opportunities within key customer channels and portfolios.
- Maintain a monthly accurate and updated business plan with all relevant numbers and activities per channel; Review the business plan with local B2B channel teams on a monthly basis.
- Controlling the ROI and success metrics for marketing investments.
- Organize quarterly meetings with key business partners to review the business and plan upcoming activities and goals.
- Organize regular product training for all relevant stakeholders.
- Punctual delivery of the monthly activity report, including completed and planned activities, overview of sales vs. budget and goals for the next month (maintenance and updating of the business plan for the country).
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- 4-6 years sales of solution-oriented products.
- The experience with managed service providers.
- Hands-on mentality and be able to manage the entire sales cycle.
- Proven sales success.
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills.
- Marketing background.
- Driven by results and challenging in terms of priorities set.
- Creative strategic thinker and quick learner.
- Strong will to surpass set goals.
- Great presentation skills at C-level.
- International working method in a matrix organization.
- Fluent English spoken and written is mandatory.
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Strong contact network in B2B.
- Strong knowledge of the Video Collaboration Market.
- Technical knowledge related to the Video Collaboration field.
- Bachelor or Master required.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”