Sr. HRIS Analyst
Sr. HRIS Analyst position at Logitech will be a part of the global People and Culture (P&C) team responsible for HR Technology and Operations. This position is responsible for leading global P&C systems projects that support P&C’s processes, programs and initiatives.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Be the functional lead for Workday projects and enhancements by partnering with the P&C Leadership team, program owners and subject matter experts from various COEs within P&C
- Lead requirements gathering, business process mapping/re-engineering and system design
- Partner with IT Workday analysts on translating system requirements, and support with any questions during system configuration and development
- Create and execute test plans by partnering with SMEs/end users. Partner with IT to manage the testing and issue resolution on all systems projects and enhancements
- Own change management and rollout including system training and relevant communication wherever needed
- Be up to date with functionality enhancements delivered through Workday updates and provide ongoing recommendations/system solutions to keep Workday business processes simple and efficient
- Design and develop Workday self service reporting and dashboards framework that supports P&C’s adhoc reporting needs and provides insights into workforce data
- Manage security administration of Workday in partnership with IT. Keeps system access current and ensures that security controls are in place
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- 8-10 years HRIS experience primarily working with HRIS systems such as Workday leading projects and managing stakeholder expectations
- 8-10 years experience working with data and handling complex reporting needs, business process design and system mapping
- Strong functional knowledge supporting Workday Core HR, Core Compensation, Advanced Compensation, On-boarding, business process framework, Workday reports & dashboards, and Workday Security
- Must be capable of maintaining data confidentiality and exercising discretion
- Experience with preparation and leading user acceptance testing
- Ability to work in diverse, global, fast paced environment collaborating and building strong relationships with various teams
- Strong knowledge of human resources policies, procedures, and practices. Keeps abreast of current trends and changes in HR technology
- BS Degree in Human Resources, Computer Science or any other related field (preferred)
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1-510-713-4866 for assistance.