Inventory Reconciliation Analyst
The Inventory Reconciliation Analyst is part of the greater Global Channel Data Team (Supply Chain Department) which is responsible for the management of Point of Sales (POS) data collection and quality within all regions across the World. Together with our sales teams and partners in the countries, we ensure the collection and integrity of POS data. You will perform analysis on our POS data and develop metrics, KPI’s and dashboards for daily operations, in order to improve the reconciliation process.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Support the Channel Data Team, Supply Chain, Finance and Sales Departments with quantitative analysis of various internal and external data sources (reported POS and Channel Inventory, Sales Orders)
- Define appropriate metrics, calculations and dashboards to create transparency and actionable insights.
- Analyze, mine, and extract data.
- Create and prioritize process improvement plans.
- Liaise with external partners and vendors for daily follow-ups and activities
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Analytical mindset, able to analyze large amounts of data and make clear recommendations.
- Fluent in English.
- Excel skills are essential. Experience with analytical and database tools needed.
- Proficiency in Tableau and or QlikView required.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in business analytics, supply chain or channel data management is mandatory.
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Enthusiastic, eager to learn, open in communication.
- Comfortable in a dynamic and international environment.
- You embrace continuous learning and process improvement.
- Bachelor degree or Equivalent
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”