Digital Marketing Specialist - Image Merchandiser
Job: Digital Marketing Specialist
We are currently seeking a hands-on Digital Marketing Specialist to join the Logitech Mexico team. This candidate will manage and execute responsibilities including but not limited to content production, campaign and promotion development, social media and PR campaign support, rich media development including video and animations, industry research and analytics, and partner alliance management. The Digital Marketing Specialist will support the overall Digital Marketing function for the Logitech Business Group that is fast paced and quickly growing which provides a high opportunity for growth.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
● Help create, organize and track marketing image and video content using variety of design tools
● Collaborate with both internal teams and external vendors
● Support partner marketing initiatives, tradeshows and events, including marketing content creation, project development and execution
● Ensure all communication and/or images, content and assets meet Logitech brand guidelines
● Quantitative and qualitative analysis of existing content for Logitech products that are marketed through digital sales channels
● Implementation of the concept "Perfect Store" with the help of Business Intelligence tools
● Ensure correct organization and content in different delivery formats (ex. Excel and Photoshop)
● Collaborate with global teams to activate local programs as needed
● Work with external agencies and partners (PR, Social Media, Designs creative, Influencers, Content Syndication, Esports Teams sponsored)
Education, Skills, and Abilities:
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Spanish
● Capabilities in using design tools such as Adobe Photoshop/Sketch/Adobe Illustrator/Affinity Designer/Adobe InDesign/CorelDRAW Graphics/Xara Designer Pro X/GIMP is a must
● Ability to multitask and work on multiple projects with varying schedules
● Motivated self-starter who takes initiative with minimal supervision
● Digital marketing and data analytics experience
● Experience in A/B or multivariable testing, analysis and methodologies
● Willingness to learn new skills, adapt to new challenges and to work in a collaborative manner
● This is a full time position located in Mexico City.
● 3 + years job experience in a similar role and/or industry
● Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing or similar field
● Compensation commensurate with experience
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (510)713- 4866 for assistance.