Digital Product Manager
Jaybird is searching for a strong digital product manager with excellent organizational skills. This role will oversee the Jaybird website and Jaybird app hardware/software development — with participation in roadmapping, experience, feature development, measurement and e-commerce business. In addition, the Digital Product Manager will collaborate with Sales, Digital, UX and Engineering to project manage timelines and delivery. The idea ideal candidate is obsessed with the consumer, understanding their needs and creating solutions to address those needs.
- Responsible for understanding the customer through research, user testing and web analytics.
- Collaborate on a digital roadmap (Jaybird app + Jaybirdsport.com) based on a balanced commerce and customer-centric vision, utilizing key performance metrics, business objectives and a keen understanding of industry best-practices to inform and guide.
- Partner with UX to make the digital customer experience incredibly simple and easy to use; lead research initiatives to distill detailed requirements from users, support, marketing, competitive analysis and elsewhere; leverage web analytics and engagement tools.
- Generate and present opportunity assessments/value statements to drive alignment and buy-in. Ensure business objectives and project benefits are identifiable, measurable, and realized.
- Lead stakeholders in discovery, design, implementation, and measurement of new digital features (Jaybird app + Jaybirdsport.com). Ensures continuous communication with stakeholders to manage expectations and mitigate risk.
- Participate in setting targets for feature scorecards/dashboards and lead the effort to track and communicate scorecard/dashboard results.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of feature functionality and prioritize the highest-impact functionality to engage and retain customers.
- Identify and drive personalization opportunities (e.g. site personalization, product recommendation, product customization).
- Partner with UX and Digital to launch a customer loyalty program, focusing on retention and lifetime value goals.
- Partner with UX to develop cohesive and actionable optimization proposals including user flows and wireframing; design and run frequent A/B testing to optimize our online experience.
- Interface between marketing, sales, product management, design and executive team to understand feature requirements and translate them into implementation specifications for the development team. Write user stories with detailed requirements and clear acceptance criteria.
- Create backlog, investigate effort of user stories and plan releases, demos and retrospective as necessary.
- Lead acceptance testing activities.
- Drive and schedule release planning activities.
- Partner with UX and Engineering to manage end-to-end planning, execution, controls, and closure of a project.
- Monitor and track project progress, and lead project team to successful on-time and on-budget delivery of the project.
- Understand and interpret data to develop hypotheses, define experiments to prove (or disprove) them and carry them through to their conclusion.
- Product management and/or project management experience with e-commerce, Internet products, software apps and technologies.
- 3-5 years of industry experience.
- Proven experience in driving at least two great products from ideation to shipment.
- Create strong cross functional relationships.
- Passion for consumer Internet, e-commerce, customer advocacy and building amazing products.
- Exceptional analytical skills to support data driven decision making.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Exceptional organization, communication and presentation skills.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.