Technical Program Manager
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Overall responsibilities:
• Full product life cycle management (from concept to end of life) responsibility for HW and associated SW programs in the Logitech Video Collaboration group
• Management responsibility for scheduling, cost and prioritization in coordination with a worldwide program team (including but not limited to Engineering, Marketing, Operations and Manufacturing)
• Support Marketing during concept exploration and product definition
• Manage projects of in-house, ODM and CDM manufacturing models
- Specific responsibilities include:
• Manage and NPI and Sustaining projects, Establish aggressive, but realistic schedules and drive cost targets for responsible product/program.
• Determine, track and manage escalations for human and financial resources necessary to execute on product plans.
• Communicate clearly and frequently with the direct development team as well as with the broader cross-functional organization and senior management, to ensure that product plan is successfully executed and that business segment objectives are met
• Serve as the primary contact for Logitech US, Taiwan and Suzhou offices on all product related issues associated with the Video Collaboration audio and video program(s).
• Serve as primary contact for program execution status to partners and OEM customers
• Coordinate all Engineering Change Orders (ECO’s) and Manufacturing Changes related to products under Program Manager’s development responsibility.
• Practitioner experience in document control tools e.g. Agile, Omnify
• Practitioner experience in the Agile SCRUM methodology is a plus
• Practitioner experience in project management tools (e.g. Microsoft Project, MS Office suite, JIRA, Agile, Google Apps sheets/ drive, Viewpath) required
• Must be detail oriented, self-directed, with high level of organizational skills
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
• In-depth experience and knowledge of engineering project management tools, techniques and processes
• Independently resolves complex issues, challenges with minimal guidance
• May assist more junior staff members with aspects of their jobs
• May act as a project or team leader
• Excellent English language communication and inter-personal skills
• Understand key technologies included in Logitech Audio and Video products
• Must be willing to travel (~25%)
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (510)713- 4866 for assistance.