Marketing Manager Music – France
Logitech is looking for a genuinely bright and dynamic person who will own the full French responsibility for all marketing activities for the Music category.
Logitech operates on the Music market through two brands: Ultimate Ears and Jaybird and two product lines, Bluetooth Speakers and Sport Headsets.
You will need to implement a strategy to strengthen our market positions.
We are looking to recruit a special, bright and energetic individual who will be responsible for full ‘cradle to grave’ Category and Marketing management with a high level of autonomy.
You will be responsible for the execution of all Logitech’s Music marketing strategy in the country for the portfolio and execute this.
You should understand our different customers, both retailers and etailers, and ways you can support sales through them.
You will lead campaigns, work with a series of agencies on online, digitally and through social media.
You will create marketing plans with retailers on various campaigns in-store and digitally, and you will build launch plans.
This is a very varied and fully encompassing role where passion and energy are key to success.
We want someone who can make a difference and wants to make a difference.
Growth opportunities are wide at Logitech and you can build an enjoyable and rewarding career with us.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
Develop a rolling 4 quarter marketing plan aligned with the local and EMEA priorities
- Work closely with the Cluster and EMEA Category leaders to ensure that the local marketing plan is appropriate to local needs.
- Ensure that the local marketing plan reflects the priorities of the business.
- Work closely with the local Sales management to ensure alignment with the business plan.
- Communicate the marketing plan to the key stakeholders.
Take full responsibility for New product introductions and / or existing products , manage execution, instore and Online and implement ROI tracking of the marketing plan
- Manage the successful implementation of the plan within the defined budgets (MDF and 3rd party budgets ) & timelines.
- Work closely and help manage and prioritise the local sales and field sales force to ensure best-in-class execution in-store.
- Regularly conduct market visits to ensure the implementation excellence in-store.
- Track campaign results and share with key stakeholders.
- Work as necessary with Sales management and EMEA Category team to drive necessary adjustments of the plan throughout the fiscal year.
Manage the marketing planning
- Work with the local KAMs to define the marketing activities required for each priority account plan.
- Work with the EMEA category heads and EMEA trade marketing to formulate category plans by customer.
- Provide input to the Regional Operating Plan as required.
Qualification and management of external agencies to cover PR, Media, field sales, and digital agency.
- Working alongside other Marketing managers to manage external agencies to ensure a best-in-class and cost effective execution of the required services.
- Manage support of ATL and PR activities as required.
- Support execution of account plans through overseeing execution of Trade Marketing activities as defined in the Category plans.
- Strong channel marketing activity.
- Review and track performance against account plan’s marketing objectives.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Ideally 5+ years marketing experience in IT or CE environment with a recognised A-brand company and experience of consumer products.
- Ideally some experience within marketing on the Music sector.
- Super bright and keen all round marketer.
- Energetic, bright, dynamic marketing lead for their categories.
- Comprehensive understanding of the local retail market and how to maximize marketing campaigns within the different ones.
- Balance of Marketing skills including product introduction, Instore activities and execution, online experience and digital campaigns, product marketing, PR and social media, event management, agency management and strong Marketing Planning experience.
- Category management experience an advantage.
- Strong project management skills, detail oriented and highly organized.
- Hard working, hands-on and positive personality - highly self-motivated.
- Solid presentation & negotiation skills and ability to manage relationships with key retail partners.
- Rounded and varied Marketing experience and eager to develop and learn.
- Positive and open person in the Logitech tradition and believes is a team mentality, shared responsibility and humble.
- Education: University degree specialising in Marketing would be preferable.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”