Analyst, Internal Audit
Internal Audit's mission is to assist the Audit Committee and Management in carrying out the fiduciary responsibilities of maintaining an effective and efficient system of internal controls. Internal Audit is an exciting area of the business as team members are catalysts for change by bringing best in class methodologies to engagements and driving actions that better align company resources to Logitech's corporate objectives.
Reporting to the Head of SOX Compliance, this position is highly visible across the company. This is an individual contributor role with no direct reports. The IA Analyst, based in India, will work with all levels of management to promote business integrity, robust internal control structures and compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley legislation.
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviours you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role, you will:
- Partner with process owners to understand risk and design effective internal controls for business processes
- Inform and educate those who conduct business for or on behalf of Logitech of applicable policies and procedures
- Perform design effectiveness and test internal controls. This is a hands-on individual contributor role
- Assist in the guidance of internal and external resources to achieve annual SOX 404 compliance
- Identify opportunities to streamline, automate, and eliminate redundancies
- Provide support and training to management to leverage the deployed SOX Testing Software Tool effectively
- Conduct all efforts with the utmost integrity
- The successful candidate will have 2-4 years total experience.
- Commerce and/or accounting background required
- Be flexible with working hours as you will be reporting to US team (PST time)
- Be a strong individual contributor
- Flexible and ability to support team on projects as they come up
- Reporting will be the corporate IA team in US
- Knowledgeable about US GAAP and Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) Act
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Responsive individual who takes initiatives
- Respectful and serious about building career in Audit field
- Strong customer focus; good listening, negotiation and problem-resolution skills
- Excellent analytical and accounting skills including project management and engagement closure
- Ability to drive internal control strategy beyond the specifics of meeting the letter of compliance
- Compliance orientation coupled with business enablement mindset
- Ability to sell meaningful ideas within an assertive and highly motivated corporate culture
- Ability to contribute compliance perspective to business decisions and maintain balance between probing and owning
- Confidence, poise and diplomacy when interacting with all levels of management.
- Demonstrated integrity, values, principles, and work ethic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Able to articulate complex concepts in a concise manner in both written and verbal presentations across all levels of the organization
- Collaborative approach to problem solving
- Good organizational skills, attention to detail, accuracy, and a high degree of initiative
- System skills in Microsoft Office
- Qualified CAs a plus, but not requiree
- May require up to 25% travel
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”