The E-Commerce Manager will be responsible for for the day-to-day operations and promotion of the global Jaybird direct to consumer website to ensure significant and sustainable business growth. This is a key role that will partner with many departments — Sales, Brand, Creative, Product, Digital — and leverage planning, site merchandising, SEO, email marketing, and web analytics to maximize traffic, conversion and revenue opportunities. We are looking for a detail-oriented problem solver, with a customer first mentality that will help extend the Jaybird brand in the e-commerce space.
- Create, roll out and manage a comprehensive and dynamic e-commerce analytics dashboard — ensure reporting supports the business needs and provides actionable insights for the organization.
- Review daily performance of the e-commerce business to make real-time adjustments to optimize sales, traffic and conversion.
- Partner with Sales and Digital to roll out promotions across multiple digital channels and report on business results.
- Creatively look for ways to increase AOV or UPT through product recommendations, bundling, value add products, partnerships, etc.
- Manage day-to-day updates to product, site content and site functionality. Work with Digital to ensure marketing stories are appropriately supported on the site.
- Manage product and campaign launches on the site, ensuring inventory, translations and buy status are coordinated globally.
- Partner with Customer Service and Warehouse to set a high bar for service — processing time, order resolution, response rates. Coordinate development of features to support service, including live chat, order tracking and RMA.
- Manage customer review functionality on jaybirdsport.com to increase conversion and collection rate. Create a program to leverage reviews across the site and across marketing channels. Partner with global counterparts to uphold experience and usability globally.
- Participate in jaybirdsport.com forecast planning and monitor stock frequently to ensure in-stock globally.
- Manage the transition to a new Email Service Provider, ensuring that data integration, automation and design template are retained or optimized.
- Lead email strategy and develop a product, branded content and transactional led email marketing calendar inclusive of forecasted results — also responsible for creative briefing.
- Responsible for developing a robust email testing strategy, to include tests across all aspects, including creative, copy, segmentation, product and messaging.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to manage the growth and maintenance of our prospects/customer database including new programs designed to increase email capture and LTV.
- Create the SEO roadmap, identifying growth opportunities and working with Digital and Development to drive execution.
- Lead research and development of keyword targeting strategies in each content category. Optimize existing content and identify new opportunities. Work closely with Digital Marketing to advise in the development of content for the execution of growth strategy.
- 3-5 years of experience in an e-commerce or digital role — email, analytics, SEO, digital product.
- Domain knowledge in e-commerce, online advertising and/or analytics. Direct to consumer e-commerce experience is highly preferred.
- Be data driven, analyze data quantitatively & qualitatively and use customer research, data and metrics to back up assumptions and identify opportunities.
- Hands-on experience and technical proficiency with, web analytics tools such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics.
- Understanding of how user funnels work, what KPIs matter and how to impact them.
- Previous experience with A/B testing or personalization tools like Adobe Target, Optimizely. Solid understanding of performance marketing activities, such as SEO, email, retention, etc.
- Experience with Adobe Suite: AEM, Target, Campaign.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1-510-713-4866 for assistance.