Personal Workspaces & Music Category Lead, Logitech Türkiye
Reporting to the Country Head Türkiye, the selected candidate will be responsible to lead the Logitech
Personal Workspaces categories (Logitech Mice, Keyboards, Combos Headsets & Webcams, Mobility
and Music) and achieve commercial and profitability targets.
Personal Workspaces Category Lead has the primary focus of driving category strategies, identifying
opportunities, managing the product Lifecyle and lead commercial planning and partnering with
stakeholders across Emerging Markets Team and with the Logitech Global Commercial Organization.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are
the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Be accountable for the performance of the Logitech Personal Workspaces and Music categories achieving category revenue, profitability targets and strategic objectives.
- Translate Global category strategies into regional plans and driving local execution in Turkish market.
- Partner with the Global Commercial Organization and act as the primary point of contact for Emerging Markets business for the Personal Workspaces categories
- Act as business partner for all commercial aspects of the Personal Workspaces categories including market performance analysis (GFK), strategy development & presentation, identification of new opportunities, business performance and channel management/ extension
- Analyze commercial insights and performance data to provide direction and guidance to the country to support in achieving category objectives.
- Align strategies, campaigns, execution, and performance KPIs with key stakeholders within the Emerging Markets including the Country Head, Category Managers and Marketing Managers.
- Lead NPI planning and product launches for Personal Workspace categories.
- Partner with the Emerging Markets Regional Marketing lead to plan and drive the marketing planning and execution of key strategies within Emerging Markets.
- Use market insights from country organization to translate global marketing strategies into regional tactics that engage consumers and shoppers across all relevant marketing channels
- Drive in-country collaboration between Sales & Marketing, share best practice and modify successful activities for execution from other countries, channels or customers.
- Proactively assess, clarify and identify consumer needs and to communicate these to the relevant internal stakeholders.
- Be a brand ambassador for the Personal Workspaces category within Turkish market.
For consideration, you must bring the following skills and behaviors to our team:
- Min. 8-10 years’ experience in category management or broader marketing background with a track record in key consumer brands
- Highly analytical, structured, driven and solution-oriented person
- Strong experience in engaging remotely with teams across multiple countries and in multiple markets
- Possess a deep understanding of Consumer and their needs
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with strength in communicating across different cultures
- Ability to build strategic relationships
- Strong financial and commercial acumen
- Knowledge across a range of marketing tools on and offline
- Ability to lead and drive intricate and detailed projects
- Preferably has a Marketing master or MBA.
- Preferably good at thinking out of the box and ready to embarrass new challenges.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun
doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make
things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach for those actions to have a global impact.
That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color,
religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of