CRM Web Developer
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviours you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Be a part of IT CRM team and work with the Customer Care Business Group to analyze and review business, functional, and technical requirements & issues, design solutions.
- Participate in project team meetings and communicate effectively with peers, architects, system analysts, business analysts, project managers, quality control, and across other technology team boundaries, reporting project status as required
- Provide Tier 1 support to the business users in case of Priority 1 issues with the system
- Experience in building applications using Java, JQuery.
- Experience in solving CSS issues and provide solutions for good UI using any CSS libraries or simple CSS.
- Document and develop code according to specifications and standards.
- The CRM Web Developer will work as part of the CRM IT team to support and enhance the applications for Customer Care and the support website.
Key Qualifications:For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- At least 5+ years experience working in the IT industry
- Ability to work in a fast-paced setting and prioritize among competing tasks and assignments
- Must be a self-starter, with the ability to work independently without constant supervision and micromanagement
- Must be able to work flexible hours to collaborate with remote IT and business team members
- Excellent analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong customer service mentality
- This position will be located in Chennai, India.
In addition, preferable skills and behaviours include:
- Java Developer or SQL certification
- Work experience using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Any experience in CRM platforms like Salesforce, AEM, Zendesk is appreciated
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or higher or equivalent
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”