Are you ready to join a team involved with designing exciting products for a great company? We are now looking for a Senior Optical Engineer. This role will be responsible for design and implementation Video optical solutions. Candidates must be familiar with optical system design and qualification. This position will be located in Logitech’s HsinChu office.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
• Using optical simulation to design optical illumination system
• Qualify new system and tooling parts
• Strong hand on experience in design, implementation and debugging of production line
• Work closely with suppliers, design partners, and factories to meet cost, schedule, and customer experience requirements
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
• Using Pro-E CAD SW
• Familiar with Geometric optical
• Be capable for optical simulation and provide solution
• Advanced Knowledge of quality tools such as DFMEA, DFMA, PSS and tolerance analysis
• 1-3 years relevant experience
• Bachelor in Mechanical /Optical/ Physical Engineering or equivalent
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (510)713- 4866 for assistance.