Logitech is a Product Organization with strong Brand Equity. Our Product Design group strives to develop products with a powerful blend of artistic design, surprising science, and innovation driven by consumer insight.
A fundamental part of our strategy is to be a key enabler for bringing in the power of Robotic Process Automation technologies across business groups and functions
The Robotic Process Automation Developer will work as part of the Digital Platform team to Develop, Deploy and Operate RPA solutions to meet the RPA program objectives and will be located in Chennai, India
You will embrace new technology, have a flair for efficient and stable automations which is intended for Build to Scale and Sustain
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
· Develop Software with UiPath RPA Platform for processes across different functions
· Plan, Design, Evaluate, Code, Implement and test the deployment, monitoring, scaling and supporting the operation in a Dev Ops working Model
· Develop new processes/tasks/objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand
· Break down the User stories to task and complete development on automation Work closely with Technical Lead for understanding the functional and technical design
· Comply with and help to enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures Ensure documentation is well maintained Ensure quality of coded components by performing thorough unit testing
· Work collaboratively with QA/BA and Business Users during testing phases to fix assigned bugs with focus on quality Report status, issues and risks to tech leads on a regular basis Participate in project team meetings and communicate effectively with peers, architects, system analysts, business analysts, project managers, quality control, and across other technology team boundaries, reporting project status as required
Required Skill Sets
· 4+ years Experience with 2 years of dedicated RPA Experience
· Proficiency with UiPath RPA Studio, Studio X, Orchestrator in developing, deploying and Operating Automations
· Proficiency in SQL
· Knowledge of Excel Macros and Selenium a bonus
· Build Engineering - Good working knowledge with CI/CD tools like GitHub
· Excellent Problem Solving and Troubleshooting capability
· Good Communication Skills
Graduate in Engineering or Science or Equivalent with good Academic Credentials
Small Company. Big Products
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio and reach for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, Age, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (510)713- 4866 for assistance.