Manager, Cloud Infrastructure & Optimization
The Manager, Cloud Infrastructure & Optimization is responsible for leading the team to help shape and deliver on our cloud strategy, accelerate digital transformation and product innovation, improve the operational efficiency and achieve excellence.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Provide leadership and operational oversight to manager and professional staff
- Provide technology vision and input to strategic decision
- Design and manage cloud & edge infrastructure and activities
- Lead significant production improvements, drive to achieve a high degree of automation, security, and performance management
- Be innovative in solving complex business issues with cross-functional team
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- 7+ years of experience in managing production-critical cloud infrastructure and DevOps environment
- Hands-on experience with AWS ecosystem, infrastructure automation and monitoring tools
- Demonstrated creative confidence and ability to motivate, coach, counsel, and train team members
- Understanding of security, risk and compliance frameworks, disaster recovery, high availability architectures, hardware, operating systems and networking connectivity
- Passionate about making systems more efficient, more reliable and more secure
- Experience communicating across internal and external organizations
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Multi-cloud experience with AWS / Azure / GCP
- Professional certifications with AWS / Azure / GCP
BS/MS in Computer Science /Electrical Engineering or equivalent
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio and reach for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, Age, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (510)713- 4866 for assistance.