The RPA/Automation Analyst will be part of the IT Digital Innovation team focusing on capturing business requirements, modeling business processes and finding automation opportunities that can be implemented by the RPA COE team in order to deliver cost savings, create capacity for the business and other critical benefits such as increased productivity and enhance quality and compliance. This includes identification and qualification of automation opportunities from gathering requirements, designing, and rolling out solutions to end users.
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Work with process owners to identify and assess appropriate automation use cases
- Lead RPA Process Discovery sessions to understand end to end process while identifying automation risks, assumptions, and dependencies associated with process automation
- Develop scalable and efficient process automations and reusable components that can be leveraged across different lines of businesses
- Use of industry leading RPA tools implementing full life cycle RPA solutions – use case selection, requirements gathering, implementation, testing, deployment, monitoring, and support
- Participate in the RPA Center of Excellence to develop, promote, and utilize best practices for RPA capabilities
- Serve as subject matter expert to others seeking to utilize RPA technologies for automating and streamlining existing manual business processes
- Translate business requirements, current and future state process designs to create automation ready process flows
- Support end-to-end execution of multiple RPA projects, varying in size and complexity, reporting progress of work and closely working with RPA Program Manager
- Collaborate with multi-functional across IT, business operational functions, and vendors as needed
- Create and document test procedures and scenarios
- Provide support to end users during UAT and debugging root causes of any issues
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- 3-4 years years of experience in a RPA Analyst role required
- 2-3 years of experience in RPA implementations with significant contribution role required
- Knowledge and experience on projects with RPA tools such as UIPath
- Ability to capture, document and analyze Business Processes to propose viable automation solution and benefit impact to the business.
- Ability to manage stakeholder expectations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced setting and prioritize among competing tasks and assignments
- Must be a self-starter, with the ability to work independently without constant supervision and micromanagement
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, work management, communications and analytical skills, business and technical curiosity and fast learner.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
• Should have Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems (or) Engineering major.
Small Company. Big Products.
At Logitech we act like a small company. We believe that anyone can have the best idea. We are innovators, creators and designers. We challenge ourselves and each other, and believe that success is never final. We push the limit, because great is not good enough. We inspire, delight and empower the world. We are Logitech.