In this role you will support us to manage product materials compliance and responsible sourcing activities. Our world class engineering, You will have a direct influence on improving the environmental performance. Our commitment to shaping a better world is a core value that we care deeply about. If you want to be part of a company that always strives to do the right thing - to behave ethically & act with integrity, then please apply. We look forward to hearing from you.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
• Aware legislation trend of environmental perspectives and management
• Support the company to manage environment legislation compliance, WW RoHS, REACH, Pro 65
• Well communication with importer, distributor, third party lab, authority, customer, suppliers to address deliverable upon request
• Establish a systematic method to manage comprehensive supplier chain , product, components and materials data
• Strategic study and plan beyond compliance. Able to research industry trend , feasibility review and propose environmental program.
• Lead Material Compliance Management. Take part in technical cross industry projects to build know how on sustainable
• Support strategy decisions by data consolidation and research.
• Support process improvement activities, bring clarity to the benefit of alternative
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
• Excellent communication skills, particularly in visually presenting complex data
• Deep understanding of responsible sourcing, environmental legislation requirement
• Broad understanding of materials, processes associated with consumer electronics an advantage
• Has experience interface with supplier, engineering communication
• Ideally, knowledge of product development, preferably of consumer electronics
• Passionate about sustainability and the role of design in society
• Excellent communication skills
• The ideal candidate will have 5+ years relevant industry or academic experience
• Preferred degree in Chemistry, Material Science, Environmental Science or other equivalent.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we're small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we're big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That's a pretty sweet spot to be in and we're always striving to keep it that way.
"All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability."
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (510)713- 4866 for assistance.