Supply Chain Customer Manager
Mobility/ Education is one of the fastest growth categories for Logitech. We need a customer-centric Supply Chain Customer Manager to work with a key customer. This position is a pivotal role, based in Logitech’s supply chain team, that works directly with the customer’s supply chain team. In this role, you will be responsible for driving the joint value collaboration with the customer and being in charge of the account management from a supply chain perspective.
To be successful in this role you need to be a high energy individual who takes the lead in satisfying a demanding customer. You are comfortable working in an ambiguous and fast moving environment where new products with short life cycles are being phased in rapidly and old products are being phased out. A heightened sense of awareness and a bias towards quick action is needed to minimize E&O.
Scope of activities for this role includes working closely with internal global supply chain teams [replenishment, demand planning, supply planning, logistics], internal business unit and external customer teams in operations and planning functions.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviours you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
Communicate customer inventory needs and requirements to supply chain partners
Facilitate inventory planning and deployment.
Actively manage customer in-stock and on-shelf-availability of inventory
Discuss and resolve product and component shortages with customer
Work on global NPI launch requirements (quantity and timing).
Coordinate “same on shelf date” global NPI launches with customer and internally
Generate/collate all necessary reports required by the customer
Work with customer and internal teams on continuous process improvement
Participate in all necessary internal and external daily and weekly meetings
Organize and/or or participate in internal/external adhoc customer meetings
Form value added partnerships with Sales, Marketing, Finance and Logistics
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviours to our team:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Engineering or similar discipline
- 7 - 10 years experience in supply chain management preferably in the consumer electronics industry
- Proven planning, analytical, presentation, and execution skills
- Proven experience operating in a global company environment
- Strong in Excel, Google Suite and Tableau skills; ERP experience[Oracle or SAP]
- Customer, market, channel knowledge and experience preferred
- Demonstrated decision-making ability in face of uncertain or incomplete information
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work while keeping outstanding attention to detail
- Analytical skills including data evaluation, identification, solution development and implementation
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, with a positive proactive attitude and a high degree of initiative
- Social perceptiveness and communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Influencing and collaborative skills across various levels in the organization.
- You will need an end to end understanding of how a consumer electronics business works and be able to communicate using operations and supply chain terminology around factory, supply chain and sales operations.
- Knowledge and familiarization with Horizontal MRP Report is needed both at a component and finished goods level as the position involves being able to walk the customer through demand and supply plans.
- Excellent service mindset and good communications skills and judgement
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at + 1-510-713-4866 for assistance.