High Touch Account Manager Video Collaboration
In the role of the Video Collaboration High Touch Account Manager, you will be responsible for driving the growth of our Video Collaboration business.
In this role you will be responsible for driving consideration and sales in the countries top corporate end users. You will have ownership of the targeting and vertical focus to meet and exceed quota. Responsibility to keep an updated pipeline funnel at all times through salesforce.com.
Your Contribution: Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role your responsibilities will be for:
- Focus on country top corporate end users within your country and vertical focus
- Focus on channel development and recruitment
- Engage with Local MSFT, Cisco Webex, Zoom, vendor teams (Alliances)
- Cross sell across category segments maximising wallet share/spend of corporate end user
- Ownership of business plan and execution on the ground of the high touch plan
The Role Responsibilities:
- Execute and achieve targets in an intense, fast paced, rapidly changing and quarterly driven environment (Targeting the top Corporate Enterprise end users in country, with a view to selling them the VC portfolio, winning RFPs and Standards within this target account list)
- Successfully introduce and implement new product categories and key initiatives to new and current channels
- Business development by identifying cross & upselling opportunity within key channels & customer portfolios
- Maintain an accurate and updated sales funnel at all times with enough coverage to exceed quota.
- Own the high touch engagement and sales plan
- Set up quarterly business meetings with key partners to review the business, and end user target plan.
- Review product portfolio and make sure that the right line up and focus is reflected within the key partner portfolio
- On time delivery of monthly activity report including implemented and planned activities, turnover overview vs. budget and next month objectives (Maintain and keep updated the VC strategic business plan for the country and align this with the Director of VC EMEA)
For consideration, you must bring the following minimumskills and behaviours to our team:
- 4-6 years of Sales experience selling to large corporates in France.
- Hands-on mentality and able to manage entire sales cycle
- Strong Marketing background and understanding of leads through the funnel
- Results driven and discerning with regards to priorities
- Excel in collaboration and relationship building skills
- Strong influencer
- Creative strategic thinker and fast learner
- Will put in the required effort to quickly bring in required revenue
- Exceptional organisational and analytical skills
- Autonomous and self-motivated
- Influential communicator and great presentation skills
- Persuasive, Charismatic, Engaging, Confident
- International mind-set
- Fluency in English and French is essential for success in this position.
● Degree level or Masters is required
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 510-713- 4866 for assistance.