Factory Quality Engineer
The Factory Quality Engineer is responsible for executing new product launch activities in house and sustain mass production as quality role in factory. Ensure products acceptance in Mass Production that meet quality & manufacturability requirements.
This position need exchange working shift (翻班) .
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
I. New Product Process Validation
1 Conduct process review and validation base on process flow ( PMP ) .
2 Conduct operation instruction ( AI ) review and approval .
3 Conduct actually operation review to make sure it compliant to specification (PMP, AI) .
4 Review production data and conduct corrective actions for process quality issue .
5 Review Mass Production readiness of process and provide inputs to MPM/MTM/PQE .
6 Introduction of necessary Error Proofing Techniques .
II. Mass Production Quality Issue Handling
1. Be responsible for daily production quality management.
2. Organize the internal audit and ensure closure to all the nonconforming items.
3. Use quality tools to solve product processing quality issue timely, ensure product and service quality meet and exceed customer requirements.
4. Revised operation instruction (AI) review and approval .
III. Customer Complaint
1. Deal with customer complaints, ensure to provide feedback to internal customer ( CQA ) timely.
2. Collects and summarize investigation information for individual customer complaint to submit 8D report to internal customer ( CQA ) .
3. Participate customer audit , make corrective action reports and further monitor.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
2+ years experience in assembly manufacturing facilities and 1+ years in quality assurance
Knowledge of manufacturing & quality assurance , understanding of quality control tools
Good communication and influencing skill
Good analysis & problem-solving skill
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
6 Sigma and MSA/FMEA/SPC tools
Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering or related
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.